Board Leadership Calgary Learning Event – Accessibility Overview
This is a wheelchair accessible event – Bow Valley College:
The wheelchair ramp is located on the east side of the South Campus Building on 3rd Street in between 6th and 7th Avenue SE.
Board Leadership Calgary Learning Events strive to be a scent‐free event. Many people are extremely sensitive to perfumes, colognes, aftershaves and other scented products. Please refrain from wearing these products to the event.
- South Campus is connected to the City Hall C-Train Station. For a complete listing of bus and ctrain stops, please visit the Calgary Transit website.
- Parking can be found under South Campus off 6th Avenue just west of 3rd Street SE. This parking lot is wheelchair accessible. Attendees can take the elevator right up to the second floor where the event will be.
- Rates: Weekends and holidays: $6.50 (6.30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
- You can take the downtown bicycle network to get to the campus, or even the Bow River Pathway system if you’re looking for a route with less road traffic
- Once you arrive at the campus, you can lock your bike up on the racks just outside of north and south campuses.
Board Leadership Calgary is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY UPON REGISTERING if you have any particular accommodation requirements. We will do our best to accommodate your request.