In this workshop we will look at:
• How to find grants
• How to find the right grant for you
• How to identify if you are eligible for certain grants
• What a grant application must have included to make it acceptable and how to make yours stick out.
• How you should approach the grant application
• What you shouldn’t do ( or – how to guarantee you won’t get a grant)
• What to expect after you send the grant in
• What to do if you are not selected for grant
Not-for-profit organizations have numerous filings, reporting cycles, and legal requirements to adhere to in order to be in compliance with all regulatory bodies.
Many of these responsibilities are shared between the board of directors and paid staff, however, from time to time, critical processes get lost in transition.
Join us for a “big picture” look at financial compliance items and timelines that must be addressed, important distinctions between incorporated not-for-profits and registered charities, and the authorities you must remain in compliance with.