This interactive workshop will explore the role of the treasurer and finance committee in not-for-profit organizations. Participants will be given the opportunity to relate the topics presented to their own organizations and experiences.
What will participants walk away with at the conclusion of the session?
• Training in your specific role as treasurer on the board executive, or member of a finance committee
• Understanding the importance of financial oversight as a board member
• Access to resources to use and share
• An opportunity to seek specific advice with trainer and other participants
• An opportunity to network with other treasurers and finance committee members