As a someone born and schooled in Calgary; I have been involved in the not for profit world of Calgary for many years, either working within the system, or for the system. With a background in sport, administration and management, teaching, and research, I have been able to connect my knowledge of not for profit management, needs and concerns with my experience both from within organizations, on Boards of organizations and working with organizations.
Finding solutions to problems or at least options to choose from has always been an interest and passion. I have worked with over 100 small not for profit organizations by assisting with bylaw and policy and procedure development as well as grant applications and board management.
- Company:CH Non-Profit Consulting
- November 3, 2018, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2018
- November 3, 2018, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2018
- October 21, 2017, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2017
- November 19, 2016, 10:30 Make Dollars Make Sense 2016
- May 28, 2016, 10:30 Board Basics 2016
- May 30, 2015, 14:00 Board Leadership Calgary 2015