Desirae Bowlby is a Community Development Officer with Alberta Culture and Tourism. In her role, she enjoys designing and facilitating processes that help non-profit groups and organizations build capacity and meet their goals. For over a decade, Desirae has worked and volunteered in various roles in the non-profit sector, but the majority of experience has been in the healthcare sector. She holds a Masters of Arts degree specializing in Organizational Development and Effectiveness. In her spare time, Desirae enjoys adventure activities such as hiking, traveling, hang gliding, scuba diving, and motorcycle tours.
- Company:Community Development Unit - Cochrane
- Short Bio:Community Development Officer
- May 28, 2016, 10:30 Board Basics 2016
- May 28, 2016, 08:30 Board Basics 2016
- May 30, 2015, 14:00 Board Leadership Calgary 2015
- May 30, 2015, 08:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2015