As a director of Synergy Research Group, Irene has been providing research and evaluation services to Alberta’s non-profit, government and funding organizations for almost 30 years. Irene brings extensive expertise and skills in developing and implementing action-based and participatory research approaches and is also well-versed in traditional research and data analysis methods. She has an impressive track record of over 60 research and evaluation projects focusing on many issues and populations including domestic violence, homelessness, children and youth, Aboriginal and immigrant communities, seniors and many others.
About Synergy Research Group
Synergy Research Group is a well-known and respected consulting firm based in Calgary, incorporated in 1992. SRG gained its consulting experience assisting a variety of non-profit organizations in Calgary primarily, but also across Alberta and other Canadian provinces.
- Company:Synergy Research Group Calgary
- November 2, 2019, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2019 – SOLD OUT!
- November 2, 2019, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2019 – SOLD OUT!
- November 3, 2018, 14:25 Board Leadership Calgary 2018
- November 3, 2018, 08:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2018