Kim has been working with Non-profit groups in Alberta for over 20 years as a volunteer, staff, board member, and facilitator. She has experience in facilitation, training, program development, event coordination, and supporting relationships to build community. She is a Competent Toast Master and a Leadership Calgary 2004 graduate, but her best education has been from her children and their questions. Since 1998 her family has been building their home and community in the foothills west of Cochrane, Alberta. In addition to her work as a citizen, Kim has been a Community Development Officer with Alberta Culture and Tourism for over 6 years.
- Company:Community Development Unit - Cochrane
- Short Bio:Community Development Officer
- May 28, 2016, 14:00 Board Basics 2016
- May 28, 2016, 08:30 Board Basics 2016
- May 30, 2015, 14:00 Board Leadership Calgary 2015
- May 30, 2015, 08:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2015
- April 5, 2014, 09:15 Board Leadership Calgary 2014