Leslie is currently the Executive Director for The Federation of Calgary Communities a support organization for the 150 Calgary based community associations as well as about 80 other not-for-profits. She has worked in the not-for-profit sector for over 25 years and is a proven voluntary sector leader with experience in strategic, business and operational planning.
Leslie holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology and Management, a Certificate in Human Resource Development and a Masters Degree in Management focusing on Voluntary Sector Leadership.
- Company:Federation of Calgary Communities
- Short Bio:Executive Director
- November 19, 2016, 14:00 Make Dollars Make Sense 2016
- November 21, 2015, 14:15 Make Dollars Make Sense 2015
- November 22, 2014, 14:30 Make Dollars Make Sense 2014
- April 5, 2014, 12:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2014
- April 5, 2014, 09:15 Board Leadership Calgary 2014