Lisa’s experience includes over fifteen years of community development work in Edmonton, Lethbridge, and Fernie. Her focus areas include recreation programming, diversity and inclusion, and municipal governance. She has a Masters in Public Administration and Bachelor of Education. Lisa is energized by the power of positive conversations and the commitment of volunteers and organizations working to enhance their communities.
- Company:Community Development Unit - Lethbridge
- Short Bio:Community Development Officer
- May 28, 2016, 14:00 Board Basics 2016
- May 28, 2016, 08:30 Board Basics 2016
- November 22, 2014, 12:30 Make Dollars Make Sense 2014
- April 5, 2014, 11:00 Board Leadership Calgary 2014