Paul works at the Federation of Calgary Communities as the Member Services Coordinator, supporting boards of directors and their staff on matters related to the governance and operations of community not-for-profits.
Born and raised in Calgary, Paul has been working to support community organizations for the past 14 years, with 2 of those years spent in Vancouver before he returned home. He has always worked with community volunteers who believe in giving back to their communities, and has worked regularly as a volunteer himself, either helping out at events, or by serving on a board. For the past 5 years, Paul has been proud to support community volunteers through the Federation.
Paul is also an artist with a background in Photography, and he is currently studying Creative Writing part-time at the University of Calgary.
- Company:Federation of Calgary Communities
- Short Bio:Member Services Coordinator
- November 19, 2016, 10:30 Make Dollars Make Sense 2016
- May 28, 2016, 14:00 Board Basics 2016
- May 28, 2016, 08:30 Board Basics 2016
- November 21, 2015, 14:15 Make Dollars Make Sense 2015
- May 30, 2015, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2015