Roxann Amyotte, President of Marox Consulting Group Ltd., is passionate about effective, high functioning nonprofit agencies, and believes a strong nonprofit sector is a key to a just and civil society. Roxann has 25+ years of experience in capacity building, philanthropy, employee training and mentoring, and leading and managing successful teams in the public, private, non-profit and volunteer sectors. She is a governance specialist, and has cultivated a reputation for helping organizations develop first-class boards. Roxann facilitates light-bulb moments and inspires action!
Marox Consulting Group Ltd. is a not-for-profit advisory firm that inspires agencies to build their capacity and operate effectively so they carry out their mission and serve those that count on them. Utilizing its extensive leadership, strategy, management, and facilitation experience, Marox works with staff, board members and volunteers so everyone is clear on their roles and responsibilities, and each is contributing their unique skills and talents.
- Company:Marox Consulting Group Ltd.
- Short Bio:President
- November 2, 2019, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2019 – SOLD OUT!
- November 2, 2019, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2019 – SOLD OUT!
- November 3, 2018, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2018
- November 3, 2018, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2018