Stuart is a member of Alberta Culture and Tourism’s Community Development Unit and is based in the Lethbridge office. Stuart has a passion for designing, coordinating and facilitating inquiry and process solutions for groups and organizations that enable them to build and sustain their programs and communities. His background is in facilitation, leadership training and teambuilding, wilderness-based experiential education, youth and children services, organizational consulting and community development.
Stuart has an MBA in Executive Management with a Specialization in Leadership from Royal Roads University. For his final MBA major project, Stuart worked with national charity to develop a sustainable funding plan, a project that involved extensive research on nonprofit funding and finance in Canada.
Originally from North Vancouver, Stuart completed his Bachelor of Arts in philosophy from the University of British Columbia in the spring of 2003. His real education occurred on a series of personal and professional travelling journeys between 2000 and 2009 which took him to over 300 cities in 30 countries.
Stuart’s current favourite pastimes are skiing, “make-work” house repair projects, and family dance parties with his wife and two daughters. Stuart and his family reside in Lethbridge.
- Company:Community Development Unit, Alberta Culture and Tourism
- Short Bio:Community Development Officer
- November 21, 2015, 10:30 Make Dollars Make Sense 2015
- November 21, 2015, 08:30 Make Dollars Make Sense 2015
- May 30, 2015, 14:00 Board Leadership Calgary 2015
- November 22, 2014, 13:30 Make Dollars Make Sense 2014
- November 22, 2014, 10:30 Make Dollars Make Sense 2014
- November 22, 2014, 08:45 Make Dollars Make Sense 2014
- April 5, 2014, 13:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2014