Thulasy Lettner is the Equity Framework Coordinator at CommunityWise Resource Centre. She is currently leading an Anti-Racist Organizational Change (AROC) project to strengthen CommunityWise’s capacity to address organizational racism and create greater racial equity, inclusion, and diversity. She also works as an independent consultant, a mother of two, and a part-time farmer, raising chickens on pasture with her partner in Black Diamond, AB.
CommunityWise is a non-profit centre which means that we provide affordable office and meeting spaces and other backbone infrastructure (shared internet, office equipment, mailboxes, kitchen access), as well as collaborative capacity-building and programming supports to non-profit members. We support around 90 small non-profit and grassroot organizations whose work spans a diverse spectrum of social, environmental, and cultural issues.
- Company:CommunityWise Resource Centre
- Short Bio:Equity Framework Coordinator
- November 3, 2018, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2018
- November 3, 2018, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2018
- October 21, 2017, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2017