This interactive workshop will focus on the annual budget cycle for non-profit organizations from planning to monitoring and taking action when necessary. This workshop will include discussions and examples to demonstrate the process and provide practical learning. Participants will learn about:
• The process of creating a budget;
• Different types of budgets;
• Terminology related to the budget process;
• Budget categories;
• Monitoring and follow-up.
This workshop will also provide discussion on good budgeting practices and budgeting pitfalls.
- Funding & Financial Management
- Date:November 2, 2019
- Time:8:30 am
- Event:Board Leadership Calgary 2019