This presentation will give information and hands on application regarding the development of Policies and Procedures. We will discuss why they are important for your organization, where to start, when and how to make changes and the basics you should consider having.
Learning Objectives: By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between Policies and procedures
- Identify components of policies and procedures
- Compare and contrast various policies and procedure (weak and strong)
- Understand how to organize and format policies and procedures so people can actually understand and utilize them
- Analyze various policies and procedures in relation to their application and audience
- Understand how to write and edit policies and procedures in appropriate styles
- Recognize the importance of conducting usability testing on policies and procedures by crafting a policy on one area of concern.
- Board Basics
- Date:November 3, 2018
- Time:10:30 am
- Event:Board Leadership Calgary 2018