Increasingly, non-profit organizations are being asked to demonstrate the concrete results and impact of their efforts. Both external and internal stakeholders such as funders, volunteers, board members and staff are seeking to understand the impact of their contributions in the community.
In this interactive session, workshop participants can:
● Learn about the purpose and benefits of measuring results and impact through Monitoring and Evaluation efforts;
● Integrate monitoring and evaluation efforts to reflect Strategic and Business plans
● Understand the basic components of building a monitoring and evaluation framework and plan;
● Identify simple and appropriate monitoring and evaluation methods and tools to measure results and impact.
- Board Basics
- Date:October 21, 2017
- Time:8:30 am
- Event:Board Leadership Calgary 2017