The Community Investment team designs and runs Calgary Arts Development’s granting programs, supporting everything from professional development, ongoing operational support for organizations, and the creation of compelling art. The majority of their work is to meet and talk with artists working in all disciplines and contexts about the challenges and opportunities around their work, and to help them access resources and support. Recently, they are focused on inclusive program design and how best to equitably support artists and organizations from diverse and equity seeking communities.
Sara Bateman, Director, Community Investment & Impact – email@example.com
Taylor Poitras, Community Investment Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company:Calgary Arts Development
- Short Bio:Community Investment Team
- November 2, 2019, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2019
- November 2, 2019, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2019
- October 21, 2017, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2017