Thulasy Lettner (she/her) is the Equity Coordinator at CommunityWise Resource Centre. For the past four years, she has been leading an Anti-Racist Organizational Change (AROC) process to strengthen CommunityWise’s capacity to address organizational racism and create greater racial equity and inclusion in Calgary’s nonprofit sector. She identifies as a Sri Lankan Tamil Canadian, a child of immigrants, and a brown woman. She has a BSc in Chemical Engineering from the University of Alberta and has worked in the field of community development for over 10 years.
CommunityWise is a non-profit centre which means that we provide affordable office and meeting spaces and other backbone infrastructure (shared internet, office equipment, mailboxes, kitchen access), as well as collaborative capacity-building and programming supports to non-profit members. We support around 90 small non-profit and grassroot organizations whose work spans a diverse spectrum of social, environmental, and cultural issues.
- Company:CommunityWise Resource Centre
- Short Bio:Equity Framework Coordinator
- December 5, 2020, 10:00 Board Leadership Calgary 2020 – Anti-Racism and Equity is for Everyone
- November 3, 2018, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2018
- November 3, 2018, 10:30 Board Leadership Calgary 2018
- October 21, 2017, 12:45 Board Leadership Calgary 2017